Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have a stye in my eye...

Of course I have a stye in my eye, I am leaving for Florida in 4 days. My vacation would not be complete without a major disfigurement. I am currently holding a hot compress to my eyelid and praying.

I had my weekly weigh-in tonight. I am .2 pounds away from 15 pounds lost. Two tenths of a pound. Sooo close. And I had no clothes I could take off to assist me. I won't be going next Thursday since I will be on vacation, but maybe the week after that I can hit the 15 pound mark.

In happier news, the Big Ten Network and Comcast reached an agreement!!! This is frickin' fantastic. Yippy for being able to watch the Gophers in my own house!!! It almost makes me feel better about having my vacation ruined by an enlarged eyelid.

Ok, it's late....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I didn't noticed your enlarged eyelid when we were getting our pedi's. Perhaps we need another one so I can check out your eye this time.