Tuesday, November 01, 2016

But I, I think I'm pretty with these old boots on....

Another Tuesday. I'm trying not to be cranky, but last night I watched a horror movie called Monday Night Football. I don't know what happened to the team in the last couple of weeks, but all of a sudden they can't throw, catch, run or tackle. They only ran 2 plays last night: run it up the middle and throw it away. To be clear, I'm okay with losing. I know we won't go undefeated. But I am not okay with not even bothering to show up. Losing to the Chicago Bears is a travesty! Not just losing, but letting them dominate. This should have been our year. Our defense is strong. But the offense just can't seem to get it together. It's going to be another long, painful Vikings season.

On a different note, the Elle King concert was PHENOMENAL! She is so good live! And she is so engaging and absolutely hilarious. I loved her before, but now I love her even more.




No comments: