Monday, January 09, 2017

If you don't expect too much from me, you might not be let down

Another Monday. Somehow they managed to get to up to 182 degrees in here. I think I may be literally melting! Good thing I wore a long sleeve shirt with a sweater over it or else I'd be chilly.

I used my Amazon gift card on a multitude of items, including lots and lots of pretty socks. And a tortilla press. Because everyone needs a tortilla press.

I changed my nail color to the very awesome Madam President. I am totally in love with OPI's mini Breakfast at Tiffany's collection. The colors are amazing. I was wearing CIA, which is a dark slate blue color. Madam President is a hot pinky-red color. Love! Love! Love!

I had a fantastic weekend of doing nothing. I love those kinds of weekends! Next Saturday we have rehearsal, so the day won't be quite so uneventful. I'll have to get dressed.



No comments: