Sunday, February 11, 2007

Why does the weekend have to end?

Why can't weekends be 5 days and the work week be 2? I could really use longer weekends. I could really use a vacation. Too bad that my work always waits for me. It sure would be nice if the work was evenly distributed. Oh, well. At least they pay me just enough to support my lip gloss habit.

Next weekend (or is it the the weekend after), I am going to a purse party. I love purses.

I decided (and informed ZickyZou) that we are not doing anything for Valentines, no cards or anything. Two reasons: we are broke, and we usually buy each other candy of some sort. Since we are both being careful about what we eat, it doesn't really make sense to buy each other something we'll either not eat or feel guilty about eating. I know that he loves me, and I think he know I love him, so candy isn't really necessary. Plus, he gave me like an hour long back rub Friday night, and I would much rather have another one of those over a box of chocolates or flowers.

This weekend I made wild rice soup. It was wonderful. and it wasn't terribly unhealthy. I used fat free half and half instead of cream. I did throw a stick of butter into the crock pot, but I made 5 quarts of soup, so that's like only a very, very little per serving.

I was going to get a car wash today, but the line was at least a mile long. I bought the car wash when I paid at the pump, so hopefully tomorrow it will be warm enough for the car wash to be open and the line will be less than a quarter mile long. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Ok, it's 9:30. I am going to go to bed since I am really tired.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Work sucks. Maybe someone will combust. :-)