Sunday, February 25, 2007

WIRE HANGERS!!!

Yes, I know that I have already titled a post "WIRE HANGERS!!!", but since I am watching Mommie Dearest right now and that part of the movie is on, it seems appropriate to re-use it as a title.

Nick told me he liked my new perfume because it smells clean. Coincidentally, that is the name of it, "CLEAN". And it smells excellent, but it is super-spendy. $76 a bottle. But I got a deal at hsn.com, the perfume and a small bottle of lotion for $59. That is such a good deal that I also ordered another kind called CLEAN ULTIMATE. I haven't received it yet, but I hope it smells just as good.

Next weekend we are hopefully going to go shopping for kitchen tiles. And paint for our downstairs bathroom. I can't wait. I'd also like to get a rug for the living room. I have a huge list of things I want to buy. I want everything.

I watched Rose Red yesterday. What a waste of 5 hours. I really want to like it, but it is just not The Stand. It's okay, but I think I would like it better if it was 2 hours long.

Ok, I am going to go try to install a new showerhead that my dad gave me. I mentioned that we wanted a new one, and he just gave me his "rainshower" one that he only used for awhile because he didn't like it.
Lucky for me....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

You go miss fix-it girl! I am so buying you a tool belt with your name on it for your birthday.