Thursday, September 20, 2007

It only took me 7 hours

to get Zalyssa's new ipod set up. The stupid computer would not recognize it, and it made me so mad that I stayed up until midnight trying to get it to work. Then I came home tonight and spent more time on it. I have never been so happy to get something to work. I almost started to cry i was so excited. I finally tried unplugging the printer and using that usb port. It worked!! Yippy.

But I did not have time to exercise tonight. I am willing to sacrifice the 7 pounds I am destined to gain overnight by skipping a night of exercise.

Next week I have continue ed classes Mon-Thurs and then on Friday I am playing golf for the United Way. I hope we don't embarrass ourselves. But, we probably will.

It has been a long week. I am ready for the weekend. I think on Saturday I am going to go to the dmv and update my name on my license. Then I can change my bank account. Then maybe not next week but the week after I will go down to the social security office and update that. I've heard that I should get there early and bring lunch. Nice!

Ok, to shower and then to bed.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

congrats on your lightning fast ipod hookupedness skills. are you going to join the class action suit against apple when zalyssa damages her hearing?