Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm not very good...

at blogging consistently anymore. It's been about 3 weeks since I blogger last. I'm going to blame it on my new work schedule (8:00-4:30), zalyssa going to school on-line, my newly married status, oh, and I'm lazy.

Last week was United Way week at work. I won a $10 gift certificate to the deli by my work. Awesome. I also won a tea cup and saucer set. Not quite sure what is going to become of that.

Last Tuesday I took the day off to get some errands done. I went to the Social Security office to change my name. I also went to the credit union to update my account. Then I met a friend for lunch. She brought her baby, and he was sooo good that it almost made me think that I could handle one of my own. If I could get a guarantee that I could get a baby that easy going (and cute!) I'd be all in. Lunch was great. I love lunch at the Olive Garden.

Yesterday I watched the Gophers blow a 3 touchdown lead. Lets see what the Vikings can do today. I'm not feeling optimistic.

Any volunteers to come and clean my house? I am 100% caught up on laundry, but everything else is a cluttery mess. I should go get some of it down.

No comments: