Thursday, October 09, 2008

...or not.

Wow, it's been awhile. I'm a bad-blogger-keeper-upper. But since very few people read this anyway, does it even matter?

Weight Watchers update- Last Saturday I got my 25 pound award. This Saturday I will be returning it since I am certain I have gained at least 25 pounds this week. A donut, 3 pieces of pizza, 5 pieces of licorice, 3 (or 4 or 5) mini candy bars, lots and lots and lots of applecrisp. It's been a bad week. But I am accepting responsibility for my errors in judgement and am moving on.

I really, really, really wish that George Michaal wasn't such a freakazoid, because I am listening to my The Best of George Michael 2 disc set, and I love him, the songs, his voice. So why does he have to break the law so much??? I think that Father Figure may be on my top ten all time favorite song list. That list has been in the works for months. When I started the list, there were about 100 songs on it. I'm trying to get it down to 10. Anyhow, I really like Father Figure, and I think it may be the sexiest, romanticist, tragicist, lovelyist, dramaticist, beautifulist song ever. Or it could be perverted and about child molestation. I'm going with option A and to the critics, I say take the song at face value and don't over-think it. I'm going with the crime part referencing homesexuality (not an illegal type of crime, but one that some people may see as a moral crime) and the tiny hands signifying that the singer is stronger than the person he is singing to (therefore, he is not singing to a child). Why do people have to try to turn something beautiful and innocent into something creepy? I heart George Michael.

The biggest problem I am having with the list of my favorite songs is that I really love so many songs. How do I choose just one song from Madonna or Elton John? Impossible. So I left Madonna off the list and went with The One by Elton. It is the second most sexiest, romanticist, tragicist, lovelyist, dramaticist, beautifulist song ever. My goal is to finish the list sometime this year.

I'm cranky. I am having lots of people-relating issues.

I'm having an issue with someone that is suffering from an overinflated self-image. People that think they are more important then they actually are really bug me. I'm not going to name names or give details.

There are 2 people that are being rather negative towards my weight loss success. They are purposely trying to sabatoge me and they constantly ridicule my healthy food choices. They tell me that I exercise too much and that they don't have time to exercise. Then they complain that they can't lose weight. Then they shove a donut into their mouth. Then they repeat the entire process, but this time they add that it's unfair that I have lost weight when they haven't. Then they have fast food for lunch. Then ice cream for lunch-dessert. Then they repeat that they can't lose weight. Ugh!

Ok, time to go home.....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I tried to train NG, remember? He told me after 1 day that I had taught him all I could teach him. Do I know the cute guy?