Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sundae???

I'm really feeling like I'd like some ice cream. It is 9:00 on a Sunday morning, I haven't had breakfast, and I'm sitting around in a bathrobe and slipper socks. And all I can think about is ice cream. Maybe I should have some real food first. I think for breakfast today I will have my very last Nutrisystem blueberry panacke (package says makes 2-3, yeah, right!) topped with fresh strawberries and banana. And maybe some milk.

I made chili yesterday. MissZalyssa said it was the best chili she's ever had. But she wasn't sure if it was because the chili was super good or because it was the first time that she had chili topped with sour cream. She loves sour cream. I thought the chili was most excellent. I am a very good chili-cooker-person.

I got an invitation to a Halloween party at the heating and cooling fixing place that I have on retainer. MissZalyssa was reading the invitation and then she said "OMG, that is so gross". OK, what's so gross? "They are eating a horse". Now, I had already read the invitation and don't remember reading that. So I asked her what she was talking about. "They are serving horse devours. What are horse devours". So I think for a second. And then another second. Then I crack up. I mean I really crack up, the kind of laughing that makes tears run down your face and you get out of breath. Then I explained that they are having hors d'oeuvres. So then she asked why it's spelled like "horse devours". And for once when I said "it's French" I was actually correct.

I am on level 137 on Mobsters. That makes me feel sad about all the hours I've wasted playing that stupid game. It is so flipping pointless. And it's the same thing over and over. Fight some mobsters, do one of 3 missions, buy a property, do missions again, buy a massive missle thingy. Repeat. Reapeat. Repeat. It's getting kind of boring.

Ok, I'm going to go make those pancakes (right after I fight a couple mobsters).

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'm so happy you finally got to say it's French and you were right. Maybe sometime we should go to Paris. So, are you going to eat horse devours? Maybe you should make horse devours tonight. Oh, and if you ever need help justifying ice cream consumption, please call me. I can help.