Saturday, January 03, 2009

I heart boys who sparkle...

I am just about to start reading the second book in the Twilight series. I am excited, even though MissZalyssa told me that it is boring. What does she know?!?! The Gophers won today, they are 13-1. Woo Hoo! That makes me happy. It is so much fun to see them winning. Tubby Smith is a fantastic coach. This is such a change from the past few years when watching them was almost painful. I guess this year is my reward for all of the heartche being a gophers fan has caused me the past few years. I hung in there, and now I am THRILLED!

I am trying to become an expert at Guitar Hero. I'm a long way from moving off the easy setting, but eventually I may be able to move to medium. I can get 100% on Misery Business by Paramour, and I have done a handful of songs missing only 1 note, but then I tried BYOB by System of a Down, and I have a long way to go before I can move up.

I'm waiting for Zickyzou to leave so that I can take a nice long bubblebath with New Moon (the Twilight book). Then maybe I can go to bed early since I have to leave tomorrow at 10 to get my oil changed. I spent today helping MissZalyssa with school.

I took a personality test at mypersonality.info or something like that. I'm an ISTJ. I think the letters stand for introverted, sensory, thinker, and judging??? I don't know, but it was all true.

Ok, bath time.....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Tubby? His name is Tubby? For real. I'll come over and be a guitar hero with you. I love being a guitar hero. Wanna play on expert with me?