Friday, March 06, 2009

My Review of Wii Fit with Balance Board for Nintendo Wii

Toys R Us

The hit combination of Wii Sports and the Wii Remote brought golf swings and tennis serves into people's homes. Now Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness center for the whole family with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board. Family members will have fun getting a core workout, and talking abou...


Excellent workout!

zenniezou Minnesota 3/6/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Fast Setup, Easy To Use

Describe Yourself: Casual Gamer

You can get a REALLY intense workout with the step program and boxing, or you can keep it light with the balance games. The yoga is fun and has improved my flexibilty. I alternate the wii fit with my eliptical machine every other day, and that works great. This would be excellent for someone just starting to exercise, and it's great for someone like me that has exercised 5 times a week for years.

()

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I want a Wii fit. But I NEED a new computer for gaming purposes. I'm starting to go through withdrawl its been so long since I played Diablo II