Tuesday, July 05, 2016

And your heels so high that you can't even have a good time.....

Tuesday!! I'm so glad this is a short week. I was up way too late last night. I went to see fireworks and didn't get home until 11. And then there was the mad scurrying to get everything ready for work today. I don't think I was actually sleeping until after midnight. Totally worth it, though. I haven't seen fireworks in several years.

Last night I had a fantastic dinner. We grilled like everything - chicken, shrimp, sausage, corn on the cob....and then I made these super yummy crab appetizers with fresh dill. Such a perfect dinner. And all weekend I only had one glass of wine.

Tomorrow the splint comes off and the sling goes on. I thought I was healing great and the pain was nearly gone. But last night I was pulling the sheet up and I twisted my arm a bit and it felt like I was being stabbed. It feels a bit better now, but it does hurt again. Ugh!!!



No comments: