Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I lost myself in a familiar song....

Tuesday....but it's my Friday. The Friday before my week and a half vacation!! My sisters plane gets in at 11:45 tonight. I hope I'm able to take a nap because I couldn't sleep last night. Probably because I took a vicodin, and for some reason they keep me up.

So sometimes weird things happen. Like really weird, insane, crazy things. Like your brother dating the girl who bullied you in 6th grade and made the last year of elementary school hell. That kind of weird and crazy and insane. Hopefully she's matured or family events are going to be awkward.

When you are faced with any sort of challenge, you have 2 choices. You can become a victim or you can face the challenge head on. I've always accepted my difficulties and made the best of every situation. And I will continue to play with the hand I was dealt. Because I'm certainly not folding. We all get bad cards dealt to us. But we always get to choose how we play them.



No comments: