Thursday, March 01, 2007

Newest addiction....

Although I have not yet broken my addiction to buying lip gloss (I just bought a new one from the Body Shop- cheek and lip stain- nice), I have developed another addiction. Buying perfume. In the last 2 weeks I have purchased 3 new bottles. I now have a brand new CLEAN ULTIMATE, a used once CLEAN, a used once Clear Skies by Bare Escentuals, an almost new philosophy the fragrance, and a half bottle each of amazing grace, pure grace, baby grace, and an amazing grace knock-off. That is about a whole paycheck worth of scent. Now I have to make sure that every morning, afternoon and night I spray myself with something. Oh, I also have a bottle of amazing grace on my desk at work. and I have an amazing grace roll-on perfume in my purse, along with a solid of each of the three graces. There is no reason for anyone to ever tell me I smell.

I think that if someone were to psycho-analyze my purchases, they would conclude that I have taken to buying a perfume when I get super-stressed out about work. I used to just buy lip glosses, but the bad habit has been replaced with something much more expensive. Nice.
And it's not like I have any stress at work or anything. I have only wanted to throw hard things and cause permanent damage to three people, so that's not bad. And in case anyone is not clear on this, follow-ups are added to our system so that we know we need to follow up. If someone closes my follow-ups, I don't know I need to follow up.

Ok, off to bed....

No comments: