Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I have a couple of confessions....

1) I'm getting really bored with blogging. This is my 145th post. That's a lot. I'm not saying I'm going to stop, just that I am running out of htings to say.

2) I have a pair of pajama's that have teddy bears on them. And I like them. A lot. They are warm and comfy and cute. And probably more appropriate for a 5th grader.

3) Losing weight is hard. Sometimes I want to quit struggling with it. I think I'd be very happy if I ate donuts and garlic bread every day. But, I know that it's probably not worth the health risks. That doesn't mean that I can't dream of a life without having to worry about every single thing I shove in my mouth.

4) Someone (I'm not going to mention any names) gave me a Starbucks gift card for Christmas with a notation that it should be used only for chai tea lattes. Well, since I am trying to break the chai tea habit and I still wanted to use the gift card, I used it for vanilla lattes instead. Sorry! But I did really, really, really enjoy the vanilla lattes.

5) It makes me very excited and very happy that Tubby Smith is the coach for the Gophers. I mean VERY EXCITED. Tubby Smith is our freaking coach! That is so cool. He's a legend. And he's coaching at Minnesota. It's going to take me a few seasons to get used to that. Maybe after he wins the national championship here it will finally sink in. I have not been this excited for Gopher basketball since Dusty Rychart wore maroon & gold. Go, Gophers!!

6) I just ate half a bottle of tums because I have really bad heartburn from eating a piece of spicy italian pizza. Perhaps I should have listened to the little voice saying "pizza is not the best option for dinner. you should eat healthier".

Okay, and finally #7) I am going to bed at 9:30. I think I'm adopting that as my new bedtime.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Who would give you a starbucks gc? Isn't that like giving a beer to an alcoholic? I have no idea who Tubby McTubber is, but if you are happy, I'm happy.