Sunday, February 03, 2008

Is it Sunday already???

This weekend has gone by way too fast. I wish weekends were longer. I did do a lot of stuff, but I would like more time to sit around and do nothing. Friday I read a book. Saturday afternoon I went to ZickyZou's grandma's birthday party. That was fun. I love celebrations that center around food. Then I met my sister at the movie theater and we saw Untraceable. Very good, but it kind of freaked me out. I was slightly afraid to go on the internet when I got home.

Today I spent most of the day at my parents house screaming at the tv. First the gopher's men's team got stomped on by Wisconsin, then the women's team let Ohio St walk all over them. There was a lot of yelling going on.

Now I'm home, watching the "big game". I want Randy Moss to win. ZickyZou's grandma is a big Randy fan, too. So both her and I got lectured at about what a bad person he is. Hello, that is why we like him. He wouldn't be any fun if he didn't cause trouble.

Okay, I'm going to go watch the 4th quarter. Then I must shower and go to bed. Good night!

No comments: