Saturday, February 16, 2008

I heart ebay!

I booked my trip to Orlando last week. June 23-30th. That is a long ways away, but it should give me enough time to lose 20 more pounds. That's my goal. But I'll accept 15 because I'm an underacheiver.

I just bought all of my Florida shorts off of ebay. I just got three pairs from the same seller (2 Old Navy's and a DKNY) for $24.50 total. Then from another seller I got 2 pairs of Old Navy's for about $15. That is 5 pairs of shorts, and the exact amount I need for my vacation. I'm happy with my purchases. And I have like 4 sleeveless tops that I got from Kohls on clearance for $4 or less each. I think I'm ready to start packing.

Last night I watched 2 movies and the new episode of Degrassi. I watched "A Mighty Heart" with Angelina Jolie. It's the story of the journalist Daniel Pearl who was kidnapped and beheaded in Pakistan. It was very good, but so sad. I also watched "28 Weeks Later." It freaked me out. I was watching it in bed, and Nick was leaving to play video games with my brother and he asked me if he should turn out the light. I asked him to leave it on. I love scary movies. This one was excellent. It kind of reminds me of "The Stand", but you don't get to kow the characters as well in a movie that's only an hour and a half long.

Today is "date day". Nick and I are going out to lunch and then we are going to a movie. We are going to see "Jumper". We were going to go shopping for a treadmill, but I just got a coupon in the mail for 10% off next saturday at Sears. And since that's where we were going to go.....

I redid my bathroom last week. If I get time, I'll post pics. It's certainly different that the turquoise and line green that it was. It is not floraly and pink. I think I like it better.

Ok, I suppose I should go throw in a load of laundry. And maybe start getting dressed.

No comments: