Saturday, May 24, 2008

My friend, the scale....

At my Thursday weigh-in, I was very happy to find out that my total weight loss for two weeks is 8.6 pounds. I am only 1.4 pounds away from 10 pounds! I am not mad at the scale this week. Usually I hate the scale. Now I have only 23.4 pounds to go. Woo-hoo!!!

I also found out that I may be getting a $250 bonus for getting my CISR designation. I was reading the employee manual and it said that, so I asked about it and it looks like I will get it! Free money! Right in time for my trip to Florida. Only 4 weeks to go! I can't wait.

Tomorrow morning I am getting up at 7:00 so we can drive to North Dakota. It's about a 7 hour drive. We'll drive down there, go to a graduation party for about 3 hours, spend the night in a hotel and then get up at 7:00 Monday to drive 7 hours home. I like being in the car for 14 hours in 2 days. I packed a bunch of 2 point bars and snacks so that I have super Weight Watcher friendly things to eat. I am getting good at planning ahead.

There is an awesome ebay seller who sells really cute shoes. So far I have bought 4 pairs from her. I just got a super cute pair of brown sandals. I have been looking for sandals like this forever. And they were brand new. I also got a couple pairs of nearly new Naturalizer sandals for super cheap.

I am making a pizza for dinner. 1/5th of the pizza is 9 points. I have 13.5 points left for the day. But how do I figure out 1/5 of the pizza??? I can cut it in 6ths. But how do I cut it in 5ths?

Ok, the timer is going off.....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

just eat 10% of the pizza. That's probably easier to figure out. Have fun driving. I like driving. I once drove to Cleveland, got caught in Chi-Town traffic so it took me 18 hours to get to Cleveland, stayed in Cleveland for a day, got up, drove back to Chicago for a wedding, and drove home the next day. That was a lot of driving. I like driving.