Sunday, May 11, 2008

Third times the charm?!?!?!

So I joined Weight Watchers again. This is the third time. Hopefully this time it will "stick". I know what to do, I just don't know why I have such a problem doing it. I am very good with walking on the treadmill and drinking water and eating vegetables. But why do I have to undo all the good by eating cake and candy and garlic bread and other junk?

We had a Mother's day lunch at my sister's house. We grilled WW-friendly turkey burgers on low fat buns w/ low fat garlic-dill mayo. Very, very good. And I made a most excellent broccoli-cauliflower salad w/ fat free mayo. Yum! Alyssa made a cake w/ a fat free tapioca and fresh strawberry center. It was excellent, but it cost me all of my WW points. Oh,well. It was worth it.

I know that I should be walking on the treadmill, but what if I just don't want to? I guess I get to do it anyway, huh? Maybe I'll get an elliptical machine? But where would we put it? We are kind of way out of extra room.

MissZalyssa and I went to Great Clips to get our haircut on Saturday. It cost me $52 for 2 haircuts. The girl who cut my hair managed to convince me that I need this $15 bottle of heat protection stuff. She told me that I have excellent hair and that if I protect the ends, it will be even more healthy and beautiful. How could I say no to that?

Ok, I have some dishes to do, laundry to fold, and an appointment with my friend, the treadmill.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Does the heat protector stuff make your hair sticky or just heat protected? My great clips hair cut costed me $15. I didn't get any extras and she didn't try to sell me anything either. Maybe she was afraid I was going to have the baby in her chair. Hmmm. My advice would be to strap on one of those pregnant bellis and waddle in for your next hair cut. See what happens.