Saturday, May 29, 2010

Good intentions.....bad follow through......

I had very good intentions to blog regularly, but I just haven't had much to say. Plus, I've been really sick. I don't think I have ever been this sick before. I've been to the doctor 3 times in 2 weeks. I'm on antibiotics and have 2 different prescription cough medicines, but it is not really helping. This sucks! Not sure how much longer I can go without sleeping through the night. I wake up coughing at least 5 times a night. I'm so tired. But I just can't sleep. at least I have a 3 day weekend to hopefully rest.

I have not been able to exercise for 2 weeks. I miss walking, but I just can't quit coughing long enough. And I feel woozy-ish. Going for a walk would probably not be a good idea if I'm going to pass out a mile from home.

I now have a house full of teenagers. 3, including MissZalyssa. Two teenage boys. It's crowded, but comfortable. The two boys are very good kids, they just really needed a place to stay, and maybe some positive guidance. Yeah, I'm probably not qualified for that. But, I'll try.

There is not much else going on in my life. I've only had one pedicure so far this season. ZarahZou suggested a couple days, but family obligations prevent those days from working for me. I think we have a date set, but I need to make the appointments. I forgot. All of the drugs I'm taking to make me get better are making me quite forgetful.

Ok, I am going to try to go back to bed.

No comments: