Sunday, May 30, 2010

Still sick....

this cough just won't go away. It's after 11, I should be in bed. But I can't sleep and the coughing is driving me crazy. Plus I now have a sore throat. Ugh! It is getting so old. and I still have nothing to really blog about.

I have a lot on my mind, but it is not appropriate for this type of forum. Or any type of forum, for that matter. I'm just really mentally exhausted. I could really use a vacation. But I have used up so much PTO with being sick. I've never taken off so much work in such a short period of time. But sitting at work coughing is terrible. and then everyone comes up to me to ask if I'm okay. Geez, I'm just coughing.

And now I've written 2 paragraphs about coughing. This should be a very interesting blog. It used to be a funny, intelligent and witty blog (in my opinion). And now it has become quite lame. And for that I'm sorry. I promise that as soon as I feel better, I will post a blog that will make you AGU. or GOL, whichever is your thing.

Today I spent 6 hours on facebook. 6 straight hours. Is that not pathetic? That is 6 hours I will never get back. And I didn't really accomplish much on facebook, either. Except I did get my fish fed. And I iced a couple of rival mafia people. What a nice Sunday!

I'm very glad I don't have to work tomorrow. Another day of rest! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day I wake up not coughing!

Ok, back to facebook......

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

HOL? (howl out loud)