Friday, August 20, 2010

And the Oscar goes to.....

Um, Me! I am making my off-off-off Broadway Debut in a community production of Peter Pan. And because my reputation proceeds me, I didn't even need to audition! Plus, I know people. I have the most stage time of anyone. And I'm playing the most important role. I will soon be known as the actress that played Fluff the Sleeping Cloud. With 2 whole lines, within the first 5 minutes. I spend the rest of the time sleeping on stage. This is perfect for me! After we wrap up the production, I'm moving to Hollywood to audition for a starring role opposite Jake Gyllenhaal. Or not.

I gave up my virtual fish on facebook in order to devote more time to practicing my lines. You'd think I would be able to remember 2 sentences. But, not really.

Tomorrow is pedicure playdate day with my friend ZarahZou. She is also the costume director for the theater. And she is playing the mother and a pirate. And my favorite 5 year old friend Josh is playing little Michael!

After my pedi, I'm driving up to the northernest most point in MN to pick up MissZalyssa's bestest friend who moved up there after graduation. They haven't seen each other in weeks, so it is imperative that I drive 4 hours to pick her up. I am such a good mom!

I have a new bff. And since he might be reading this, Hi!! to my new bff in CA!

It's United Way time. And as co-chair, I'm soliciting donations. So if my loyal reader has anything else she wants to donate, please let me know.

No comments: