Friday, April 15, 2016

I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools....

FRIDAY!! I'm wearing sandals for the first time this season and I'm so excited about it. Tonight I am pulling out all my flip flops!! I think Sunday I will pull out all my capri's.

Yesterday I ordered 2 different kinds of cuticle oil from Amazon. My cuticles are either going to be fixed or I'm going to be a greasy mess. Probably both.

Yesterday I tried the new coffee M & M's. I will not be buying them because they are pretty much one of the best things ever. I think I might like them more skittles. Well, probably not, but close!!

I'm back to wearing the arthritis wrist support brace. Getting old sucks! I should not have to deal with arthritis until I'm like 70. I hate wearing the brace because it's hot and icky. So now I'm back to the internal "Do I want to pay for a cortisone shot" debate. Gotta love high deductible health care!!



No comments: