Thursday, April 28, 2016

Yeah, there's new meaning in my life (a shake-up)....

It's the day before Friday!! This has been a long week, but it's almost over. I can't even believe how busy I am at work. And I'm about to get busier. I hope this means the days go faster!

Yes, I'm wearing 2 sweaters today. Because that's how I roll. Or something like that. I'm loving the weather because I haven't had to turn the AC on yet, and the heat is off. So, lower bills for a month! One I turn on the air conditioner than my electric bill will shoot up. So if I could put that off for just a bit longer....

It's hard to see someone you care about go through hard times. But there are no problems that are insurmountable! I realize that sometimes I seem a tad bit too optimistic, but I know that problems are made to be solved and that there are always answers. And since there are always answers, I will figure it out. Always!!!





No comments: