Monday, April 25, 2016

Maybe redemption has stories to tell.....

Another Monday. I went to bed early last night, but still hit my snooze button about 17 times too many. My allergies are killing me! The coughing just won't stop. I think I want winter back.

I had a great weekend. An early happy hour Friday, followed by pajamas and netflix. And then working on cleaning my car Saturday. It's a project, my car is terrible. But it is 11 years old. Although that's not really an excuse for letting it get so terrible. I know most of it isn't my mess, but it is my car. And now I'm determined to keep it clean!

N is on vacation this week, so that is going to be challenging. He doesn't really understand that I have routines in place and need to follow them. You'd think after living with me for so long he would understand that. But instead he gets mad when the sound from the treadmill interferes with his video game noise and he doesn't really understand that I eat dinner so early so that I can fit in the treadmill and a shower before I go to bed early. So, yes, it's going to be a long week.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell N the TV is broken, then he can do the dishes, lol