Thursday, September 22, 2016

Electric eyes that you can't ignore.....

It's Thursday! And the week is nearly over. That's a super good thing because I've been trying to do way too many things at once, and I'm getting rather sloppy. I just almost ended an email to a district manager with "love ya", so I think I may be a bit overworked. I went home and took an hour nap last night and then I went to sleep by 8:15. But I still feel tired. I will be very glad when United Way week is over. Plus, the coworker I'm covering for is planning to be back for half days in mid-October. I'm very happy and she's getting better, and even happier she'll be back.

Ok, back to work. I have 18 billion things to get done!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi.....When Thomas Edison worked late into the night on the electric light, he had to do it by gas lamp or candle. I'm sure it made the work seem that much more urgent.Read more-N&K