Tuesday, September 20, 2016

There's lipstick on her new dress.....

Tuesday! Bake sale day! Not entirely sure how I'm going to get work done and run a bake sale, but I'm going to have to. I may be at work until 7 pm, but there are things I absolutely have to get done today. I am going to need a ton of coffee!

I'm wearing my Vikings-Prince Skol shirt today. Because I think it's my favorite shirt. and it makes me happy.

I started watching season 6 of The Walking Dead, and someone that said it was the dumbest show ever started watching it. And now I think they might be a fan. Although they'll never admit it. So I had to find something else to watch until we can get together and binge through a few more episodes. So the Princess told me to watch My Mad Fat Diary. It's actually really, really good. So much drama!



No comments: