Tuesday, September 06, 2016

I just had a crazy thought.....

It's a Tuesday that feels like a Monday! I really wish I could have slept in a little bit longer. I had a great weekend of doing pretty much nothing - my favorite kind of days!! M was pretty busy building an amazing shelf for the garage, and I spent the time playing MyVegas slots. Like I literally played for hours and hours and hours. I'm still playing. I'm determined to finance this Vegas trip with MyVegas points. I've got enough points for the hotels, now I'm working on the food. I'm excited to go back. I love Vegas!

So we got a new quarterback. I'm sad about Teddy, but we did really need someone. I hope this works out okay. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I was so excited for the season and to see what Bridgewater would do this year. I know we'll be fine, we have a strong defense and we have AP. But I can't help being a little disappointed.



No comments: