Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Right round like a record, baby.....

Tuesday.....It's only 6:30 and I've already had 4 cups of coffee and a diet coke. I even tried to get to work super early, but of course traffic prevented that plan from happening. Not sure why I woke up so early, but I assume it is because I fell asleep early. And woke up when I dropped my ipad on my face.

Today will be a challenging lunch day because we are having a Chipotle taco bar catered in. Pretty much everything yummy is super high points. So I just need to be super careful with portions to make it fit into Weight Watchers. And I already pre-planned my dinner so I can stay within my points. I'm really trying to dedicate myself to the plan so it works. It would be easier if I wasn't so lazy and if junk food didn't taste so good.



No comments: