Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Wouldn't like to get my love caught in the slammin' door.....

Tuesday.....I'm over both The Walking Dead and the Vikings game and am ready to move on and look forward to the next episode and the next game. I knew we wouldn't go undefeated, I just hate that the loss was so ugly! But we can redeem ourselves next Monday! I've always known that being a Vikings fan is painful, so the loss wasn't entirely a surprise.

So I'm in the middle of a painful gout flare-up. Am I not too young to be dealing with something like this? And for anyone not familiar with it, it is the most painful thing ever. But I am sucking it up and not whining! But it does reinforce the need for me to quit drinking. Alcohol exasperates the condition, and I don't want to deal with this again.


No comments: