Monday, October 10, 2016

You thought I wouldn't sell without you, sold nine million....

Monday and the beginning of a new week. The highlight of my weekend is obviously 5-0!! Had it been suggested 2 months ago that we would be 5-0 without Teddy or AP, I might have cried at the prospect of not having my star QB and running back. But, I think all the pieces are in place for a very big year. But, lets take it one game at a time!

I colored D2's daughters hair purple, and I so want purple hair! If this is the kind of season I think it might be, I may have purple hair in February. I would definitely compromise my professional integrity for the big game!

The rest of my weekend was pretty non-eventful. 30 minute taste test for $30, and a whole lot of Netflix. I thought about going to the Ladies of Champlin (LOC) bonfire Saturday night, but I didn't want to give up a chance to have the living room to myself. I finished the latest season of The Fosters and tried a couple of other shows, but couldn't get into them. So, I'm back to American Crime, I'm almost through season 2. Then I need to find something else.....



No comments: