Saturday, May 12, 2007

The house to myself....

ZickyZou went somewhere with his brother. MissZalyssa went to the Twins game with her friend Zashley. I have the house to myself. Except I have to make the broccoli salad, cut up the strawberries, and do a bunch of other stuff to get ready for tomorrow. We are going over to my parents and grilling steaks. Yum!

I am very, very mad at stupid Mr. Zristopher Zawks, my sisters ex-husband. They are both being stupid. His new girlfriend is telling my nephew that his mom is stupid and other things like that. Mr.Zris is telling my sister, Zeryl, that she is lying about it. I don't really care what the real story is, all that is important is that all 3 of them (Zris, Zeryl and Zapril) need to GROW UP! and act like adults. The most important person is the equation is the child. Love your children more than you hate your ex. My nephew is four years old, he should not have to deal with the name-calling and the fighting and tension being caused by this situation. Yes, I know it's hard. I've been there.

I got up early and got my hair cut. Just two inches off the back, the ends of the layers and bangs. Looks exactly like it did, but shorter. I like that.

Okay, I have about another hour and a half to myself. I'm going to take a nap. Or watch for my daughter on tv.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Amen to adults acting like adults in regards to talking about their spouse/ex in front of their kids. Was Zalyssa on TV?