Saturday, May 19, 2007

Moving day....

In honor of ZarahZou moving into a new house, I decided to do some rearranging. I moved "the library" from the living room up to my bedroom. Moving one bookshelf probably doesn't sound like a lot of work, but it took me a couple of hours. Carrying stacks of books up the stairs, at least 20 trips. Then carrying the book case. Then when I got it up to my bedroom, I had to move stuff around to make it fit. Then I had to perform surgery on it with my super-handy drill. One of the sides needed to be re-connected. Then I had to put the books back. Then I moved the kitchen table, moved the loveseat a bit, then I finished reading "The Woods" by Harlan Coben. WOW! It was very, very good.

I love my new purple vacuum. It is so cute and so light. And it picks up great.

Monday is my follow up appointment with the doctor to see if my cholesterol has dropped. I can't wait to find out if my flax seed/fish oil/metamucil diet is working. I'll be rather disappointed if it is not.

Ok, I am going to watch Law & Order since I have the house to myself. ZickyZou is working on his dad's car, and Zalyssa is at her dads. So the house is all mine.

No comments: