Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Rory said no!!

I'm very very sad that Gilmore Girls is coming to an end. The whole story reminds me of Alyssa and I, except I'm not beautiful like Lorelei, and my daughter probably isn't going to Yale. I can't believe the show is ending. And I can't believe that Rory said no when Logan proposed. It would have been so perfect. I really hope that Luke and Lorelei get back together before it all ends. That is two shows I have lost in the past couple of months.

I have over $30 in my mr.rebates account. I am super-rich. Except I'm going to get about $2 taken back because I'm returning 2 pairs of capri pants because they look silly on me. Too long to be capri's, too short to be pants. But then I bought a new purple vacuum cleaner, so I'll get $3 back.

I'm going to finish watching SVU. Good night!

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

You are too beautiful and your daughter may attend Yale.