Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Alternative to lip gloss....

Last night before I went to bed I drank some fruit punch. I woke up with a nice, bright red kool-aid mustache. I always thought that it was the sugar in kool-aid that caused the staining. But I was drinking a sugar-free crystal light-type zero calorie drink. Next time I am using a straw.

I got a $15 rebate from paypal. I love free money.

I have almost $20 in the mr.rebates account because I may or may not have bought a new dooney handbag. I am not admitting to anything other than having a penchant for nice handbags, and having one heckuva collection.

A very small part of me wonders who is getting kicked off Idol tonight. A very large part of me does not care. An even larger part knows that I should be on my treadmill right now, and not typing this.

The Twins are up by 2. There are very many quite nice looking players. What a fun game to watch.

Ok, I must either walk or go on the stepper. Exercise is a good thing, right?

No comments: