Saturday, January 19, 2008

Green Bay....

I'm torn. I can't decide if I want Green Bay to go to the Super Bowl, if I detest them and want them to self-destruct, or if I even care. Well, of course I care, I have numbers for the game. But do I CARE? And why is this such a dilemma for me?

Me and ZickyZou went to see Juno today. Very, very good. Very funny.

MissZalyssa and I went to Target to order her birthday cake- Hannah Montana. I can't believe that she is going to be 16. Friday night me, her, her friend Zemily and my sister Zisa are going to Benihana. That's where the Zalyssa-monster wanted to go.

I went to Turnstyle today and bought the cutest pair of pants of $7. However, they are just a little bit to big so I am going to gain 5 pounds so that they fit. A size 4 is supposed to fit me, so they are obviously missized. I have a serious sizing problem with my clothes. A size 4 is way too big. A size 2 is like trying to squeeze into a toddler size. There is no size in between. What am I supposed to. And I only dream that my dilemma is between a size 2 and a 4. I hate clothes.

I went to JC Penney and bought a bra on that was on clearance. She charged me full price. I didn't notice until I got into the car and was looking at my receipt trying to figure out how I spent $65. So I go back in. And unlike at most normal stores, they can't do returns or price adjustments at the front registers, you have to go back to customer service. Nice. At least I burned an extra 1000 calories walking the 17 miles back to customer service. But I got my $22.41 refund. And I have a really nice bra.

I am putting off working on my closet. Screw cheap shelves that fall down. And screw clothes that don't fold themselves.

Ok, I am either going to go to work on my closet or go to bed.

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

Get some screws with wallanchors. Even if you don't hit studs (which I suspect you haven't), then the wall anchors will hold the shelves in place.

Gaft Girl said...

By the way.....the term you used to refer to Sunday's game is copyrighted - if you use it you have to pay the NFL. It is safe to refer to it as the "Big Game" that's not copyrighted.