Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And the winner is....

Me, of course. I win. I started a new contest. It's called "Let's go to the grocery store and see who can spend the most money without actually buying anything". I just spent $50 and left with hardly anything. Some banana's (which must be $17.59 a pound) and a couple of items that were 10 for $10.

I am very excited that I am going to see Kathy Griffin in October. Yippy!

Secret memo to ZarahZou- when do you want to get a practice pedicure? It's probably a good idea if we get lots of practice ones before I go to Florida so that I can make sure I know how to get them. What if I forget?

My dentist sent me a very nice courtesy reminder that I haven't paid my bill yet. That was so thoughtful of them. Memo to the dentist: I can't pay my bill right now because I'm too busy giving all of my to the grocery store in exchange for a couple of banana's and a tub of sour cream.

I'm selling my pink Coach on ebay. I'm kinda worried because the bidding is only up to $23.50. It's worth about $70-80, but I'd like at least $50. But that's the risk you take when you start the bidding at $.99. I hope it goes up.

Ok, I'm going to do the dishes. I like doing the dishes just about as much as I like paying the dentist.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

last i saw, bananas were 69.99 a pound, so you actually did pretty good. shop the loss leaders and/or sign up for the grocery game - they have cub foods on their list now.