Friday, June 10, 2016

I never seem to find what I'm looking for....

FRIDAY!!!  The work week is nearly over. I'm ready for the weekend! Tonight is grocery shopping with the Princess followed by cleaning the kitchen. Tomorrow I have tentative plans to go rollerblading. If that falls through, then I will definitely be doing something that burns calories. A walk maybe.

Last night I had a taste test and I added up all the points of the samples and it was as many points as dinner. So I had cauliflower and an orange for dinner. I need to be careful with the unconscious eating. The things I don't really think about, like licking the spoon. Those things have calories, and I need to make sure to give them points.

I think I'm ready to paint my nails again. They seem to be doing so much better. Now I need to make them pretty.




No comments: