Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Sway through the crowd to an empty space....

Wednesday!! My weigh-in was okay. I'm at 7 pounds lost total, which is decent for 2 weeks. But obviously I wanted more! I want to lose like 20 pounds overnight. It was so nice last night that I went for a walk.

I went to a workshop over lunch yesterday and they served a fantastic lunch. And I could not resist eating the creme brulee. At 26 points, it was not a good choice. But it was worth every bite. So I am now out of weekly extra points. I'm going to have to be super careful this week. But I can totally do it! The scale is going down and my clothes fit better.

Speaking of clothes, the Princess cleaned out her closet and gave me a huge stack of stuff. Some of it was mine that she was returning. But some of it was awesome, smaller sizes. I'm thrilled that I can comfortably fit my fat into a size 13/14 from Aeropostale.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you girl!! Keep up the hard work!! I still have that purple top for you too