Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Somewhere out on that horizon....

It's Wednesday already! I love short weeks. Last night I had a really good night. It started with a walk to the playground and swinging. I haven't been on a swing in a few years, so it was fun. I could have done without the trip down the slide though. I've got a ton of extra weight, but none of it is on my hips. So they banged against the plastic and ouch!! lol

Then me and M played cribbage. And because wonders never cease, I actually won 2 games. But I also badly lost a game, and since the skunk is worth 2 games, we ended the night 50/50. Although M was really not playing fair. He pulled out the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for a distraction. When that didn't work, out came the oreos. Followed by talking in detail about cake and ice cream and ice cream cake. It was hard to keep my head in the game when all I could do was fantasize about yummy food.

I didn't hit the 5 pound mark at my weigh-in, but I guess a 4.2 pound loss is okay. And next week I will hit 5 pounds. If I can avoid cake and ice cream and everything else I love to eat.



No comments: