Sunday, June 03, 2007

Thank you, ZarahZou!

On Saturday ZarahZou and I got pedicures. very nice! we went to the beauty school, so thee cost was rather affordable. And my toes are a very pretty iridescent hot pink color. very fun looking. except one of my toes got a little smudged cause we went shoe shopping. I only bought two pair (I think ZarahZou got 3?).

Then we went back to my house and primed my kitchen. That's why me title thanks her. she did 95% of the work. she is very, very nice. and she has volunteered to help me paint next weekend. I am super glad she is my friend. not just because she is helping me paint. I was glad she was my friend before saturday, but now I'm gladder because she's so nice. This week I'm going to go shopping to find the perfect color. I find a sample of a beige that I really like, but I want to see if I can find a similar color, just a tad more coraly-pinkish, I think.

I've been very bad about posting new posts. Partly cause I'm lazy and partly because zalyssa spends so much time on the computer.

I listed new things on ebay, so maybe I'll be a zillionaire sometime soon. I hope so.

Ok, I am going to watch the mtv movie awards.

No comments: