Sunday, October 11, 2009

5-0!!! Rock On!

Even with Favre, the Vikings are 5-0! This has been a fantastic season so far. I'm trying really hard to not get too excited, while still trying to be helplessly and hopelessly optimistic. It is so fun to see them win.

So just 2 hours after I posted my last blog entry, I received the company newsletter. I know I'm avoiding writing about work, but this is only semi-work related. So anyhow, there was an article about communication and vocabulary. I won't go into the whole article, but it said that people that tangle words come across as silly. So I assume that goes for people that make up and use words such as electronical, clothesetically, and wonterfullerific. When I told the writer that his article offended me, he seemed to have gotten a little offended. I wasn't really offended, but he may have been. So I hope he knows I think his article was excellent, and I'm sorry if he was unhappy with my comments. I thought my vocabulation-extraordination was part of my endearing charm, but maybe it does make me silly. I can accept that. Anyhow, he's a good-article-writer-guyer, and an all-around-good-guyer, and I don't want him mad at me. And I wonder if he has any idea how hard using spellcheck is for me. =)

Last night I had the house to myself. Zalyssa was at her dad's house and ZickyZou went some kind of hunting. So what did I do? I cleaned my facebook virtual fish tank. then I cleaned other people's virtual fish tanks so that I could get more money to buy more fish for my fish tank. I am officially the LAMEST person I know. I could have gone out somewhere, or watched a movie, or even read a book. Instead, I cleaned online fish tanks. And now the very next question is - why did I start another online thing when I hardly have enough time to take care of my real life, let alone mafia wars and bejeweled blitz. I haven't planted in farmtown in at least 2 weeks. Do I need a fish tank to take care of?

Ok, I have laundry to do and a treadmill to walk on.

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

Um, I'm as lame as you. I was up with Mari in the middle of the night last week and thought, "I should log on, I bet my energy has refilled." I didn't actually do it, but I thought about it. And that's half way thereish.

Gaft Girl said...

Um, I'm as lame as you. I was up with Mari in the middle of the night last week and thought, "I should log on, I bet my energy has refilled." I didn't actually do it, but I thought about it. And that's half way thereish.