Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning....

I'm wondering if I set a record today for the most OTC pills taken by a non-drug addict? I'm so freekin' sick (Thanks Zindy). So this morning I took: 1 claritin (Allergies), 1 Mucinex (for my extra mucus - ewww), 1 multi- vitamin (cause I do every day), 1 flax seed oil pill (for my triglycerides), 2 sudafed (decongestant), 2 fish oils (cause my dr. told me to), 4 advil (cause I have a headache), and 6 vitamin c's (cause I can). That is a total of 18 pills. I'm really, really, really sick. And I'm feeling whiny. And tired. And dizzy.

I got 4 inches cut off my hair. For probably the first time in 10 years I do not have any layers. And I'm not sure I like it. I think I might need the layers for volume. It took me over 30 minutes to get my hair to look "wash and go". And I think it might make my face look fat(ter). But I'd like to grow it all out with no layers. Hair is so complicated.

In case anyone (besides me, of course) cares, Dusty Rychart commented on one of my blog postings - from July of 2006. http://zenniezou.blogspot.com/2006/07/my-dusty-autograph.html I just now noticed it when I was re-reading some of my past entries. Not sure when he commented, so I'm not going to respond to the comment. My Dusty autograph is my third most prized possession, the first two being my child and my mom's anniversary ring. I got the autograph by mailing him the picture to Australia and then he signed it and mailed it back to me. My 4th most prized possession is the envelope that he mailed it to me in. While that may seem to some people to be a pretty lame prized possession, it doesn't have much competition. The only other things I own are lip gloss and hand bags. My fake Kate Spade is #5, followed by my authentic Coach scribble tote at #6. I guess if I was making a list, my Dooney & Bourke is #7. My wedding ring comes in at #8- does that make me terrible? I would rate my marriage at my #2 most prized intangible possession, being a mom is #1. If I lost the ring, I'd still be married. I guess ZickyZou is stuck with me. The ring is much less important than the marriage.

MissZalyssa really wants to go to the Jingle Ball concert. She should probably have chosen a better time to ask me. Right now my head is spinning and I feel like crap. The thought of 10,000 teenage girls screaming makes me want to throw up. The thought of spending at least $50 per ticket makes me want to throw up even more. And the concert is at the Xcel. Driving in St. Paul = throw up. Maybe she'll get tickets for Christmas, because I'm such a good mom.

Ok, back to work......

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

You could drop her off and come to my house and pick her up when the concert is done - we will be about 10 miles from the Xcel center. Hope you feel better.