Monday, October 26, 2009

New BFF.....

Sorry, google. You've been replaced. Google and I have been best friends for the past 5+ years. Google has been able to help me with everything from phone numbers to funeral appropriate dressing. But in light of the fact that I'm sleeping less than 3 hours a night, I've had find a replacement best friend. My new BFF is Sheer Cover light/medium concealer duo. Yes, a few more syllables than google, but it definitely comes in handy in covering up the dark circles under my eyes. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I run out, because I am not buying a best friend that costs $22. The one I have came in a kit for $25 for 12 pieces. hopefully I can find a concealer in my price range that works just as well. But I doubt it.

This past Saturday I helped ZarahZou move practically across the universe. Her new house is quite cute. And much more conveniently located. She's right down the road from the Mall of America. That would be awesome! My entire body hurts from the physical exertion. I carried at least 3 boxes, so it's understandable why I would be in so much pain. And I got a really nifty "Moving Day Swag Bag". It contained a jar of Olay Pro X wrinkle cream. I am using it around the eye area, hopefully it will eliminate the deep lines under my eyes, and maybe even help with the dark circles. Thank you, ZarahZou.

Saturday night I went to see Always....Patsy Cline. It's a 2 woman play about a lady who loves Patsy's music and then gets a chance to meet her and become friends. It was one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen. It was quite funny and the music was beautiful. I'm so glad I went. But I've Had "Crazy" stuck in my head since the show. her music is so wonderful.

I've started Christmas shopping. So far I am done with Alyssa's stocking and my m-i-l. I still have some shopping to do. Oh, and I'm done with ZarahZou's either birthday or Christmas present. Probably birthday because it may be sacrilegious to give her this gift for Christmas. So I should probably get started on her Christmas present since I am 23% sure what I want to do, and 187% sure that it probably beyond my skills/motivation. I guess we'll see if I can work it out. If not, she is getting something I find in the back of my closet or garage.

Ok, work to do.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Thank you for helping me move across the galaxy. I'm glad you enjoyed your swag. Not everyone gives swag to their mover helpers. I got your christmas present.