Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I want your leather studded kiss in the sand....

A Tuesday that feels like a Monday....I had a pretty good weekend. I took lots and lots of naps!! I also planted lots of pretty flowers in pots. And they have all been named, which is the important part!!

Today is my first Weight Watchers weigh-in. I'm hopefully optimistic. I stayed within my points, although I did use some of my weekly points on ice cream. Today is also the first day of the dietbet contest. I uploaded my weight and pictures last night and I'm ready to go. I have 30 days to lose 4% of my weight. I can totally do that. I think.

I need to find time to go to the fabric store to get the stuff for me and C-C-W to make our tutu skirts for Pride. We are trying to get The Princess to go, but she doesn't really seem interested. It's such a fun event. And we've never done costumes before, so that will be awesome!!




No comments: