Thursday, August 11, 2016

But I know what I like, I know I like dancing with you

Thursday!! I had this great outfit planned, my hot pink geometric heels and a new pair of pants I bought 2 weeks ago. That I actually tried on in the store and they fit perfect. But when I put them on this morning, they were too big. That is extremely frustrating. But good, I guess. Anyhow, I threw on a pair of jeans and flats and went on my way. Having my clothes be too big is not the most terrible problem in the universe.

I know it's only preseason, but IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!! The only time of the year more exciting for me is when college basketball starts. I think this is going to be a good season. I mean, we have a brand new stadium! That I get to see Metallica in VERY SOON!! And hopefully I will get to see a game there. Skol!!


No comments: