Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Simply pretend that you can build them again...

Another day at work. And since I now have 2 email boxes to deal with, I'm ending up with like 700 emails a day. Well, maybe not 700. but it certainly feels like that. There are so many aspects to JC's job that I am still trying to understand and figure out. She is the only one who knows what she does, but I've got to figure it out because whether or not the agents and markets get paid is all on me.

I'm wearing a skirt today that I haven't worn in at least 2 or 3 years. And today is weigh-in day. I'm hoping for a good number. Last night I walked on treadmill for 64 minutes. Mostly because I wanted to finish the episode of Quantum Leap I was watching. I started watching that show last week and I think I like it. I forgot all about it, and it is fairly interesting.

I'm about to level up to 199 in Bingo Blitz. Maybe with the credits for leveling up I will be able to finish the new Power Up Girls room. They are apparently running out of ideas for new rooms.




No comments: