Monday, August 08, 2016

It didn't take too long until I got it together.....

Another Monday....I had a pretty good weekend. Friday night I was sleeping by 7 pm, and that was great! Saturday night I went to play bingo with D2 and ended up buying a couple of tickets for the meat raffle. I didn't even know that they were a real thing! I didn't bingo, but I did win a nice package of meat. Which in retrospect sounds highly perverse, but totally wasn't. I chose a breakfast package of sausage, bacon and a ham steak. I'm way more excited about it than I should be! Lol

I most definitely think we'll go back to that bingo place. Everyone was so nice, and the waitress was fantastic! Maybe eventually one of us will hit a bingo! and I also proved I could go to bar and have fun without alcohol!! I wore a banana clip as practice for the 5k Glo Run. I'm super excited about it!!!

I have a HUGE zit on the middle of my chin. I'm not sure if it's stress or the treadmill, but it's horrible. I have dinner plans tomorrow night so I hope it calms down. I'm also contemplating going to play bingo Wednesday night. Purse bingo, because I can always use a new designer handbag!!



No comments: