Friday, August 12, 2016

In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze....

FRIDAY!!! I've got a ton of stuff to do before I can start my weekend, but I'm determined to get it done! I have some people coming in for a meeting that unfortunately I have to lead, but hopefully it will go fast. I'm semi-sort-of prepared. I'll just talk fast!

I know it's only preseason, but VIKINGS FOOTBALL starts tonight!! Skol! I feel good about this year. We have a brand new stadium and a quarterback that's a year more experienced. Our defense is strong. This is going to be a good season!

I'm trying PB2 powdered peanut butter today. It has like 85% less fat than regular peanut butter and is really low in points. I'm assuming it's going to be similar to Better'n Peanut Butter, which I like. I need more low point options, so I hope this works out.



No comments: