Thursday, August 25, 2016

So desperately sure as the sky is blue....

The day before Friday! I can make it through 2 more days, right?!?!  Yesterday was a horribly long day, I have so much work I need to get done before the end of the month. The stress is catching up with me. So last night I did the most logical thing and got drunk. Because alcohol fixes everything.

Actually I had a good night. I won a game of cribbage, which is really surprising considering how tipsy I was. I also lost a game. But it was close!

My coworkers husband fell and broke both of his ankles. How can you even do anything without being able to walk. Or stand. That would be horrible! Plus extremely painful!

Prayers to him and also to D2 with her recent health struggles. You shall get through this!



No comments: